Monday, December 14, 2009

DCOTD: Bookshelves

Counter with rows of teapots and teacups.
A pretty sad haul today.

Target: The house. A hunter-gatherer run around the shelves.

Casualties:
  • A package of non-waterproof earplugs that I bought when I wanted waterproof earplugs.
  • Sample packs of Tea of Unknown Age.
Pending:
  • Ten used paperback murder mysteries, added to the Books To Sell shelf. They don't count as gone until they permanently leave the house.
Lessons Learned:
  • None, really. Erroneous small junk is going to appear now and then. And the murder mysteries are standard practice - I buy them used, I read them, I sell them right back again.
Guilt Rejection:
  • "That stuff is Perfectly Good!" Yeah. Don't care. Neither item is going to have any impact on anyone's life. (OK, maybe there are some people who have to work in noisy environments and can't afford earplugs. I'm unlikely to find those people.)
Misc Misc: Trashed!


Photo: Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment