Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Links: Clutter and Hoarding and Housekeeping, Oh, My!


I'm on vacation (woohoo!) and therefore have some time to flesh out the blog a bit. So, some handy links, soon to be in a link list:
  • One of the best decluttering, as opposed to hoarding, forums is the Decluttering, Organizing & Simplifying forum at Mothering.com.
  • On the other hand, Squalor Survivors is one of the best sites for dehoarding. At least, it always used to be, back when I was closer to the hoarding side of this pond, and I don't see why it shouldn't still be.
  • I'm only a few posts in, but Confessions of a Hoarder looks very good.
  • Although it never quite worked for me, many people swear by Flylady for advice that drives them to get their home under control.
  • Other folks swear by Sandra Felton and her Messies concept.
  • I always liked Don Aslett's books, though they look like the kind of book I'd hate. He doesn't seem to have a clutter-related site (his website is about his cleaning company), but there's a post here that points to some information and an interview.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.declutteringhelp.co.uk/
    really helped me to declutter and was really usful to me, all you have to do it put in your e-mail address in and it gives you really good tips after entering e-mail

    ReplyDelete