Saturday, December 19, 2009

DCOTD: Miscellaneous again


I spent much of today cleaning and tidying, without a lot of focus on decluttering. The master bedroom and the back room are tidy and dusted and draped with little white lights. The kitchen is decent, though more work is needed tomorrow. The tidiness of my den and the living room have been maintained. I'm one room and one bathroom away from Christmas tidiness.

But, again, not a lot of decluttering focus. I had to study the overflowing trashcans to see if I dumped anything that qualifies.

Target: Everywhere

Casualties:
  • Bubble wrap, brown paper, and cardboard that's been packaging something that's been waiting to be unpackaged and used. Unpackaged and used happened. So does it count? I decree that it does.
  • Um... well... that's about it. Oh, there was other packaging, and recycled soda bottles, and cardboard, but that's all normal everyday disposal. So I'm not counting it.
Packaging: Trashed and Recycled.

Photo: Smial. Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment